Happy last day of September!
October means to me...
I was a busy girl this month. Let's take a recap:
- We celebrated my birthday in Georgetown with good food and lots of cupcakes!
- I became a pescatarian and shared a recipe for vegetarian chili.
- I shared photo shoot ideas that I had been swooning over on Pinterest.
- I said happy birthday to my baby pup Chance who turned 1 years old!
- I made my first ever beer battered avocado fries and fish!
- Witnessed the most amazing sunset and made vegetarian (lentil and black bean) stuffed peppers.
- Made hanging vases out of old lightbulbs
- Made my very own monogram yarn letter
- Made some hearty and filling creamy black bean soup for the cold nights!
pumpkin flavored everything (pumpkin and gingerbread triffle via here)
football games and parties (how cute are these! via here)
jumping into a pile of leaves (source)
Let's be honest - the list could go on and on! Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love everything about it! The clothes, the smells, the colors, the food (pumpkin everything!) and snuggling up in a big pile of blankets with the windows open. Nothing is better.
Hope everyone has a fun weekend! I can't wait to show you some photos from our shoot and how everything came together! I know I'll be rushing home to start setting up a few things for Sunday :)