Wednesday, July 15, 2015

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE: BABY PICKS


Nordstrom's Anniversary sale is here and while I'm not a card holder, that doesn't stop me from grabbing staple items each year at a great price. 

Last year I saw the Skip Hop diaper bag on major sale and scooped it up before even being pregnant. I knew friends who had and loved the bag, so knowing we were going to be trying soon it was a no-brainer!

Check out my affordable picks this year below!

 Nordstrom has their Skip Hop Duo bag exclusive on sale again this year - and I am totally digging the black stripes! At almost $24 cheaper than you will find elsewhere, it is a total investment whether you are trying for a babe, pregnant or looking for a new diaper bag. I LOVE mine!



Print Swaddling Cloths (3-Pack) At $30, this is a great item to snag since they are typically between $45-50. We received several of these blankets for our babe and they are highly recommended. 

This CozyChic® Heathered Blanket looks so comfy. If I were a baby, I would totally reach for this blanky every time.

Although it's a little expensive for a baby sweater that will get only 3 months wear out of, the color can easily be used for boy or girl. At $24, I think it's a great purchase for a fall/winter/spring babe. I'm hoping for lots of fall outings with Ben, and this little sweater is too cute!

I registered for these floor tiles, and at almost $25 cheaper I can snag them at the anniversary sale. SOLD! I love that the tiles are neutral and will fit in with our home. This will be my favorite baby buy this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment