Wednesday, July 15, 2015

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE: NEW MOM PICKS

Having a baby in the fall is making me feel very lucky to be able to rock leggings until I'm comfortable in my own skin again, but that doesn't mean I'm not hoping to stock up on some staple pieces. 

This year, I'd like to grab items I feel comfortable in, but that also help me look put together when out on the town with my babe or hubby. 

Here are some of the things I've been eying at the anniversary sale:


This tunic will help cover my bum, and looks super comfy. Add a gold necklace, jeans or leggings and some flats and I am set. 

Speaking of flats, I am really digging these t-strap flats for the fall with some jeans and a tunic. I love the snakeskin print and the red ones! 


This Free People sweater has a tulip back and looks super comfy. I'm skeptical about the fit, but the great thing about Nordstrom is the free shipping and easy returns so I am grabbing it in the red or green!


I'm hoping this parka doesn't sell out before the sale opens to all customers! It's only available in one size now and looks like the perfect fall jacket.


This tunic looks super comfy and extra long to cover your hips and bum. I'm going to snag it in the olive and white. 


I'm on the fence about buying these booties since I know I can snag some for cheaper, but I love the braided detail and fringe. 


Some new workout leggings are a must for the fall walks. These have great reviews!

5 comments: