Thursday, May 16, 2013

THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE

Last weekend I decided to check out a new-to-me vintage boutique that is only open one weekend a month. The best part is it's only 15 minutes away from my house and nearly across the street from my old middle school so getting there is a piece of cake!

I asked my BFF if she wanted to join and she was down for the ride.


I saw these chairs on their Facebook page and immediately fell in love with them. I believe they were around 538 each, so I sadly passed for now. 


They had tons of unique, solid wood dressers and side tables that were really reasonably priced! 


I loved this glass lamp that was only 50 bucks.


If you love blue mason jars, they had tons of vintage ones scattered throughout the store!


Cute to place over a cupcake or succulent plant. 


I loved these photos and frames for a kitchen, bath or laundry room. 


Four of these dining chairs for only 159 - that was a steal! You could easily reupholster the cushions. 

If you are looking for a good vintage market - they are having their vintage palooza in June - check their FB page for more info.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I wish I could have gone with you! Such great things in there...especially those first chairs. Too bad they were so pricey! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun shop! I need to do some thrifting today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to share this with my sister--she loves all things vintage!

    ReplyDelete