Friday, October 26, 2012

1 Week Countdown

We're officially at the 1 week countdown until our wedding! I now believe I am a weather forecaster - checking the 10 day forecast attempting to predict if hurricane Sandy will bring rain (so far, so good!)

My to-do list is almost complete for the wedding with the majority of the wedding items done thanks to the help of my mom and Chris - who have been awesome bringing my ideas to life.

The crock pot has been our savior lately, and I highly highly recommend this recipe - enchilada chicken chili. It's been one of my favorite crock pot dinners so far. I did make a few changes - only used 1 chicken (there is only 2 of us and this lasted for days), I added frozen corn and red pepper, used 1 can of kidney beans and 1 can of drained black beans rather than just pinto beans. Topped with avocado slices this was awesome!


I finally picked up a DSLR camera with the birthday gifts from my dad and Chris - so I am anxious to play around with the features this weekend.

My last dress fitting was today and it fits like a glove! I'm ready to become a Mrs. - I'm one good housewife if I say so myself ;-) But I am ready for life to go back to normal (aka work on home projects).

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! This week will be the longest and shortest of your life :)

    ReplyDelete