Sunday, October 28, 2012

House Plans via Pinterest

Who else gets inspired for future house plans via Pinterest? It's definitely been my go to source for wedding inspiration and home decor ideas. I'm a self-proclaimed Pinterest addict. Follow my boards here!

Here are a few of my plans for our house at this moment...

1. Paint our interior doors black. I love the sophistication this small change can make in a home. Our hallways colors are all neutrals, so the contract will look great!

2. Update our shutters and front door color. We got approval from our HOA to move forward with black shutters and a red door. It's always been my dream house colors! Our house siding is very similar to the house above.

3. Stencil one of our dining room walls and add moulding. I would love to add moulding to our dining room and an accent stenciled wall (just one) to our dining room.

4. Add a herringbone back splash to our kitchen. I love the back splash above from Home Depot. We would only need to add back splash to two walls in our kitchen, so splurging on a back splash in a herringbone pattern won't hurt our wallet too badly!

Any projects you are looking to tackle in the future around the house? I am looking forward on starting some of these after the wedding!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the idea of painting the inside doors black.

    Stay safe for Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Hope all is well!! Miss youu :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well, you can get a lot of wonderful ideas online, and Pinterest is a great site to use as reference if you’re looking for interior designs and decorating ideas. You will truly be inspired to come up with such amazing plans as you get to see a variety of home improvement projects on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those pictures are soo inspiring! These make me think about planning for our home improvement as well. Our color scheme is in the neutral shade, and I believe that black door from the first photo would be great.

    Willene Fagen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the share of useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ensuring that you're getting terrific plans, make sure that the builder to whom you're getting plans has excellent reputation and having years of experienced on creating plans so that you're procuring plans having the highest form of dependability.

    ReplyDelete