Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Sweet Nursery by Brittany Hale Photography

I have to say, my girl friends are some of the most creative people I know. I love sharing ideas and collaborating on projects with them. My friend Brittany is a talented photographer (check out her new website!) who welcomed her second gorgeous baby girl, Harper, earlier this year.

I love the bohemian/shabby chic feel she created with Harper's nursery. She included so many DIY details in this room.

Luckily, she shared all of her sweet nursery details with me - including the sources!

crib (similar)
ruffle pillow in crib: marshall's
dream banner: handmade with pink, glittery cardstock from michael's

picture frames: joann fabrics
photos: her own work! check out her site!
lamp: marshall's 
dresser: babies r us (storkcraft)
changing pad cover: etsy
wire basket: marshall's

shelf: joann fabrics (hand-painted)
bird bank: homegoods
somewhere over the rainbow print: hospital gift from me with a sweet note on the back
teal frame: marshall's
Ravens tutu: handmade


dresser: (removed bottom 2 drawers)
knobs: joann fabrics
wire basket: marshall's
lamp: marshall's 
baby things baskets: michael's

dream catcher print: printed from internet
Maryland print: printed from Etsy
'H':joann fabrics, hand-painted

teal frame: Pier 1
piggy bank: Pigeon Hills Pottery in Finksburg, MD
"i carry your heart print": found online, printed
shelf: joann fabrics (hand-painted)

0 comments:

Post a Comment