Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide -The Hostess

'Tis the season to give, so this month I am kicking off a few gift guides to help spark your imagination for what to buy your loved ones. Christmas is only 20 days away!

I have been dreaming of bar carts lately - if you can't tell from my Pinterest. Bar cart accessories are the perfect gift for the hostess in your life. By sticking to gold, silver and cream and accenting with pops of color - these items will fit in with any decor.



6. Laurel Dawn Print

 Salt and pepper shakers are a necessity when having a lot of guests over and owls are the current trend. My mother in law would especially love these! 

We used raj candleholders from Crate and Barrel as small vases at our wedding since they are slightly oversized and I loved how they looked. And just a tip, if you are visiting your local World Market, they sell miniature champagne bottles. The perfect thing to stock up in your bar or to place in a stocking ;-)

Throw in a couple funny or chic cocktail napkins (my weakness) with a few (or all) of these items and make a gift basket. West Elm and Pottery Barn offer monogramming - a cute bar towel with "cocktails" monogrammed would be the perfect extra touch!

7 comments:

  1. I wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a top notch article…

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need.

    ReplyDelete