Who in here wants more rain??? Anybody? Anyone?
Nope. Didn't think so.
I hope it rains its butt off tonight and calms down tomorrow. I heard the Sun called. It wanted to come out and make an appearance. Weekends lately have been filled to the brim with rain!
Rain or shine I had a fabulous Saturday. I spent the day shopping, laughing and catching up with one of my best friends. We bought new fall items to add to our wardrobe, fall scented candles and soaps and had the perfect fall lunch - Panera soup and salad!
I could complain more about this rain and how it is going to ruin my photo shoot but I am going to focus my energy on the good things about the rain.
1. I get to snuggle in bed with Chris in the morning since the wet roads won't work well with his road bike.
2. I won an amazing giveaway by Katie at Healthy Diva Eats - a bunch of protein bars I am having her send to my sister at Vet School! It's always fun to receive packages in the mail!
3. I got to spend the entire day with a friend catching up on her honey moon, laughing and being silly. We tried on probably a dozen hats, 5 dozen outfits, and maybe a few pieces of jewelry :)
4. I got to make a thank you gift for our photographer. Her birthday was Friday and I really appreciate her coming out to photograph us as our gift!! (including a CD of all our edited photos)
5. I have mason jars filled with fresh flowers from trader joes. Always brightens my day!
Chalkboard Wine Glasses (Champagne Flutes)
What you will need:
Wine Glasses/Champagne Flutes
Chalkboard Spray Paint (Less than $4 at Wal Mart)
Measure a thumbprint high and tape your glasses with painters tape. This helps make a straight line and so your paint doesn't get on the rest of the glass!
Make sure you read your paint's instructions. Mine said two coats would create a chalkboard surface. Also, use a sweeping motion. Remove tape once dry and there you go! Easy!
These could be used as place cards, wedding favors, thank you gifts, or great for parties so everyone can easily tell which glass is theirs!
Please cross your fingers for good weather Sunday!!