Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodbye September


pumpkin flavored everything (pumpkin and gingerbread triffle via here)

football games and parties (how cute are these! via here)

jumping into a pile of leaves (source)

leggings and boots (source)

Let's be honest - the list could go on and on! Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love everything about it! The clothes, the smells, the colors, the food (pumpkin everything!) and snuggling up in a big pile of blankets with the windows open. Nothing is better.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend! I can't wait to show you some photos from our shoot and how everything came together! I know I'll be rushing home to start setting up a few things for Sunday :)


3 comments:

  1. omg those strawbs are to die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that trifle last year for Thanksgiving and it was AMAZING! I don't know if I can wait until then to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! Leggings and boots..I can't WAIT! It's still in the upper 90's where I am, so it might take a while for "Fall" to start for me.

    ReplyDelete