Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIAW

I'm excited to link up this week with the newly momma-to-be, Jenn at Peas and Crayons! Go congratulate her and check out what other bloggers are eating here.

Breakfast has been a big cup of coffee lately and a mug of granola cereal. 


 For a mid-morning snack this week, I've been having a Cara Cara orange. If you haven't tried these, you must! Not just because I fancy the name, but they are so delicious! (and pink!)



For lunch, it's greek yogurt topped with granola and mayo-less tuna salad on an english muffin. I make the tuna salad with half of a mashed avocado to replace the mayo. 


Dinner last night was chicken meatloaf in red, orange and yellow pepper rings. These are super easy to make and so good! Almost like a chicken burger without the bun. We had these with a side of sweet potato fries. 

How to make: Take a pepper and slice it into thick rings. Lay them flat on a non-stick cooking sheet. Fill with your meatloaf mix (any recipe will work). Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes, or until the meatloaf rises and is cooked thoroughly. 

I topped ours with a BBQ heart.

 
And if you follow me on instagram (caralucas87), you may have seen that my mom made me pillows with fabric I fell in love with online. The ikat pattern and colors go perfectly with our couch and pillows!

1 comment:

  1. happy hearts <3 and those oranges look perfect!
    happy wiaw!

    ReplyDelete