Monday, November 19, 2012

Finally!

This weekend was a success. My mother in law and I drove to World Market in Rockville to take a look at the sideboard for our dining room. I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit, so before browsing the store we were off to Sterling where I had the sideboard on hold.

I'd never been to a World Market before so I had no idea what to expect. Image if Ikea and West Elm had a baby.

So this...

 

Turned into this... 

 

It's a perfect fit and sometimes I walk by it just to stare. This room is coming together and it feels so good to see progress!

I'm off to celebrate the birthday boy with his family. I'll share more updates tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. Omgosh Cara I think this is the first time I've clicked your blog while at my comp (im always on my phone) and I am cracking up at how similar ours are! Which means I love your layout. and of course love your blog :) Gorgeous dining room! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love world market!

    Happy Birthday to your HUSBAND :)

    ReplyDelete