Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Wedding Video Trailer

I can't say nicer things about Christian with Villatoro productions. Our wedding highlights trailer turned out more amazing than I could have imagined. Christian really went above and beyond by contacting my sister to help surprise us and our family on Thanksgiving by setting up a secret showing of our video.

My sister stayed in Ohio for Thanksgiving, but coordinated with our cousin Ryan to help set everything up. After dinner, my family gathered in the living room with dessert to watch photos from the wedding that my uncle Eric took. Then popped up our wedding video! We weren't expecting to see anything until the first week of December.

Watching our wedding highlights with my family for the first time was beyond special. All of us were able to relive our wedding day in that moment. For a vendor to go out of his way and put so much effort in creating this special moment for not only Chris and I, but also our family - I couldn't recommend them more.

We have received so many compliments on our video, it only makes us more anxious and excited to see the final video!


Chris & Cara Wedding Highlights Film from Christian Villatoro on Vimeo.

I know many people don't believe that spending money on a videographer is worth it - but in my personal opinion, they couldn't be more wrong. The day goes by so quickly, and the video captures all of the moments and emotions of the day that a photo can't. I've easily watched the video at least twice a day and still can't get enough of it. One day we will be able to show our children our story through this video, and to me, that is priceless.

If you are looking for a videographer, check out Christian and Villatoro Productions on Facebook or their website.

2 comments:

  1. wow!! Really like this so much.. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love this!! Your wedding looked beautiful as did you!!!

    ReplyDelete