Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wedding Recap: Rehearsal Dinner

Thanks to our in-laws, we had an amazing rehearsal dinner with our bridal party and entire family at a restaurant in Mt. Vernon called Brewer's Art.

My bridesmaid and amazing friend Elena played photographer for the night and I am so thankful, because I have a ton of amazing shots of everyone! This is the first time all of our family were in one room together, so seeing everyone laugh and bond was really special for Chris and I to witness. Here are a few photos from the evening.

 


I love this photo of us listening to my mother-in-law's speech. It was very raw, true and sentimental and I couldn't agree more with the type of person she described Chris as - loving, loyal, caring. I really did marry my best friend, and he is so kind, giving and supportive - I am lucky to have found him!


My sister flew in from Ohio, and she surprises me every time I look at her - she has grown up to be one of my best friends... I wish I could take back all of our childhood fights, because I don't know what I would do without a sister. 









Thank you Elena for the amazing photos! It seems like forever ago these were taken. My dress was from The Loft, red crop wool jacket from Forever 21 and lip color is Tempt by CoverGirl.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Cara! How was the honeymoon? Haha! No need to answer that. I just want to wish you and your new hubby the best years together! And to quote Khalil Gibran: “Love one another, but make not a bond of love.”

    Isabel Cabrera

    ReplyDelete