Saturday, September 24, 2011

On the Run

It's the weekend! And it's not raining..yet! So I am off to take the pupper to the park for a walk. 

After that it's grocery shopping... I know I live a crazy life. But I always plan my meals for the week out before going to the store so I get absolutely everything in one trip. I hate forgetting stuff!

This weeks meals:
pesto and spinach grilled cheese
black bean soup
vegetarian sloppy joes
salmon and an asparagus tart

I also am finally going to pick up a few things at the craft store to get a head start on my DIY projects I have in mind.

What I am looking for:
candles (white)
mason jars
moss
metal basket
yarn
wooden letters
burlap
lightbulbs
twine
and maybe a few door knobs if i find ones i like along with some plywood and crown molding

Happy weekend! I have a 5k tomorrow morning then it's Ravens all day! I'll keep you guys updated on my projects :)

4 comments:

  1. Tilapia Cakes sounds delish!!

    http://secretconfessionsofayoungwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing with the mason jars? You must post because I swear those make the cutest crafts --- maybe it's just my south carolina roots being a bit biased ;) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with all of those crafting objects. I love DIY projects. I'm trying to find some good ones to decorate my apartment with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I can't wait to see the tilapia cakes!

    ReplyDelete